The thought of setting 4/0 hooks into galvanized buckets with a fly line that wouldn't act like a bungy cord has always appealed - the reality was even better than we had hoped.
Combining Power Core with our Ridge coatings didn't disappoint, a fly line that casts like a bomb with hooking power that quickly puts you in control, Ridges in the coating reduce 'hi-speed tangles' - the ridged surface easily sliding over itself as the running line whipped up from the deck.
With a balanced taper, the Airflo Super Dri Tarpon Fly Line has been designed to hugely increase technical delivery, even your largest of flies will go exactly where you want it, with ease.
- Ridged construction for reduced friction in the guides and easily cleaned as the ridges run the length of the line. Ridged lines are easier to grip when casting and setting the hook and also resist tangling on the deck of a boat.
- Patented dual layer polyurethane construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, and positive hook set.
- Seamless welded loops at each end makes using polyleaders or standard leaders quick and easy.
- Available in floating and intermediate models.
Comes in Gull Grey/Sandy Tan