- Maintenance-free disc drag with low start-up resistance
- Easy Left to Right-Hand Retrieve Change
- Backlash-free, instant drag reaction
- Positive position click drag knob
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Durable alloy construction
- Large arbor spool design for fast line pickup and low line memory
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
With a large arbor for quick retrieves and a hybrid machined/cast design, the Ion is a great choice for balancing single-hand and two-hand rods of all sizes. Designed primarily for freshwater use, they can be used in the salt with a little additional care. Six sizes make sure that there is an Ion reel to suit your fishing situation. An optional solid brass drag knob helps balance even the longest spey rods.
Ion Reel - Left to Right Hand Retrieve Change
Rajeff Sports would like your ECHO experience to be a good one and we ask that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance:
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.